Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another Older Craft-Dinner Tile

I think I saw this on makeandtakes.com or makeit-loveit.com, but I've seen it done a lot.  People get a big tile, put vinyl letters on that say "Dinner" or "Menu" or "To Do" and then write on it with a dry erase marker.  Well, I don't have a vinyl cutter, but I had a small white tile and a little bread dish that had pink birds on it...so here's what I did:
Granted, this photo's a little outdated (I mean, who's having a pool party in Utah when it's snowing outside?).  It actually has helped a lot.  I had that green card stock so I cut it out and mod-podged it onto the tile and the bread dish to bring in the greens in my kitchen and to coordinate with each other.  I think it looks better than just a plain white tile...

Total Cost: $1-$2 for tile
Total Time: 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment